REAL ESTATE AGENTS:
Close 1 Additional Transaction for Every $2K Spent on Google Ads
My name is John Carlstrom, and I help real estate agents close more transactions using Google Ads.
I know what works (and what doesn’t work) when it comes to generating real estate leads that convert.
As my client, you can expect to close 1 additional transaction for every $2K you spend on Google Ads.
90% of your leads will be in the form of inbound calls, so you won’t have to chase after these leads (they’ll be calling you), but you do need to make sure you answer your phone during business hours.
Here’s how it works:
Every day there are people searching Google, trying to find a real estate agent in YOUR area.
I’ll get you in front of these people, so YOU can be the one they call, right at that critical moment in time when they’re looking for an agent.
And because you’ll be getting leads from people that want to speak to an agent, these leads will actually convert.
For example, let’s say you’re a real estate agent in Los Angeles.
When someone searches Google for “real estate agent in los angeles”, they’ll see your ad that talks about why you’re the best agent in Los Angeles, and from there they can give you a call.
You’ll be getting calls from people that are actually looking for a real estate agent.
Do you see how powerful a lead like this is?
Here’s what you can expect when you work with me:
- 90% of your leads will be inbound calls
- 10% of your leads should convert into actual closings
Here’s what I do for my clients:
- Setup and manage your Google Ads for you, so you’ll get great results from day 1.
- Target the right keywords, so you’ll get clicks that actually convert.
- Write ads that position you as the best agent, so people will want to choose you.
- Create high converting landing pages, so you’ll get more leads.
- Setup call tracking, so you’ll know which calls came from your ads.
- Optimize everything, to help you make the most money possible.
Want to learn more?
If you’re interested in learning more, please reach out to me. I’m a one-man operation, and that’s how I like it. No outsourcing here.
This is a proven strategy that’s working for my real estate clients, and I can provide references if you’d like.